Sunday, March 3, 2024

songs to throw up to

yesterday i fantasized about throwing up in the middle of a crowd at a show venue. random show-goers asked me what’s wrong, provoking me to let them know i was touched to the point of sickness by the beauty of devastating live music. 

and then the second part of my fantasy involved a lack of judgment from my peers for enjoying the remainder of the show seated, since i now had an excuse to sit down. 

CLICK NOW! songs to throw up, or dryheave at the very least, to:

bring me down by twerps

seaweed by mount eerie

invisible by grouper

by your side by teethe

my sound by squarepusher

No comments:

Post a Comment

stuff my mom said to me in the car ride to Easter breakfast

'im worried.' 'why?' i asked. 'i don't want to have to eat the cats'. apparently she had been reading up about ...